Pictures of cabin that fits 3 or 4 people

traci28

I am cruising on the Caribbean Princess and was wondering if anyone has pictures of a balcony cabin that fits the extra 3 and 4 person. I'm wondering just how much bigger and what the set up is for these.

Thank you very much ~!

I agree with the mini-suite recommendation, especially if traveling with your kids. Parents get the bed, on kid gets the single sofa bed and the other kid gets the pull down bunk bed.

In the cabins smaller than the mini, the bed arrangement for 3/4 beds is 2 sets of twin bunk beds. This means you can't push the 2 lower twins together to make a larger bed.

I agree with the mini-suite recommendation, especially if traveling with your kids. Parents get the bed, on kid gets the single sofa bed and the other kid gets the pull down bunk bed.

In the cabins smaller than the mini, the bed arrangement for 3/4 beds is 2 sets of twin bunk beds. This means you can't push the 2 lower twins together to make a larger bed.

Not always---Some of the cabins can have two pushed together, to make a queen, and two upper berths. It can get crowded if the cabin isn't taken care of well, and organized.

Archived