Magic Medical Evacuation

Cindy

I just checked Vessel Finder to see how close the ships are since the Galveston forecast is foggy -- for a week.:( A few hours ago the Navigator and the Magic were pretty close, but now it appears the Magic has turned around and is headed towards the Louisiana coast for a Medical evacuation. I hope the passenger is OK and the delay isn't too great.:(

Saw the med evac status. The eta to med evac though shows several hours off. Maybe they put time in wrong. With all the offshore installations it's possible they could get close to one where USCG could make a fog stop if flying weather got bad. I forget where all the helos are stationed around GOM although I know at least one is at Ellington. Think to East it's Mobile. Maybe by going North to close gap to LA coast they hot east of where fog is expected for flying safety.

what time does she usually come in to port ?

If there are no delays, she usually arrives around 6:00.

Anybody have an update?? I haven't seen the ship post any movements since about 530am...I don't know if the websites just aren't updated or is it really now moving??

Hope everything is ok!

Magic's moving pretty fast. On Vessel Finder, she looks to be about 100 km off shore, so maybe 10ish?

Vessel finder shows 10 am. Which based on last position should be fairly close to actual arrival to dock. Folks getting off should start getting off maybe 30 minutes later after all tied up and cleared to debark.

Vessel tracker shows Navigator of Seas still out, it docked in Galveston @ 6:46 this morning