Vibe / Spice / Lounge Chairs / Cabanas

DISNEY1975

I just read a thread talking about rushing to guest services to purchase (rent) lounge chairs (Cabanas) ?? Can anyone please give me full details about this.

Thanks

NCL sells a limited amount (60 on BA & GA) of passes for their "beach club" VIBE each cruise. The cost is $79 pp. the lounge chairs are plush & comfy and you can enjoy peace & quiet for what I consider a nominal fee, it's like creating your own less pricey version of "Haven". You don't have an assigned lounger but can pick whichever one you want. You will find that there are always loungers available because not all 60 people show up all the time.

There are two large hot tubs and a large shower to cool off. W learned that the best deal really is to get one of the 5 super cabanas for $299 as it gets you access fir the week for 2, includes the (assigned) cabana AND you get $100 in bar credit. It felt that everyone in our sailing had purchased their pass for the week. We were in the 8th boarding group and I would guess that as long as you get on board and to guest services before noon there will be passes available. As for Spice, this area is free and offers a great alternative if VIBE sells out. It is on the back of the ship (VIBE is above the Spa in the front). It is larger and can accommodate quite a few people, but doesn't feel as crowded as the general pool deck.

Sent from my iPad using Forums