Port locations and/or addresses

WayneFougere

Is there an easy way (such as a specific website) that identifies the possible dock locations for all ports HAL cruises dock at?

I've been using google maps and other aerial maps to search for the docks at each port of our upcoming cruise; but, not all destinations had ships in port when the aerial photos were taken. I realize that with multiple ships in port on the same day, the exact berth may be unknown but I trust that the options must be known.

Is there an easy way (such as a specific website) that identifies the possible dock locations for all ports HAL cruises dock at?

I've been using google maps and other aerial maps to search for the docks at each port of our upcoming cruise; but, not all destinations had ships in port when the aerial photos were taken. I realize that with multiple ships in port on the same day, the exact berth may be unknown but I trust that the options must be known.

Perhaps if you mention your ports people could give more information.