Lido Deck Balcony on Liberty or Freedom..

KPfromCT

Good Morning All!!!

We had a Lido balcony, our first, on the Breeze last April, and LOVED it. We really want to continue to book these....

I am looking at the Southern on the Freedom and the Southern on the Liberty in June, and there is no Lido balcony?

Are there less balcony rooms on those two, compared to the Breeze?

Am I just too late?

Do these two ships even HAVE Lido balconies?

Thanks!!!!!

Good Morning All!!!

We had a Lido balcony, our first, on the Breeze last April, and LOVED it. We really want to continue to book these....

I am looking at the Southern on the Freedom and the Southern on the Liberty in June, and there is no Lido balcony?

Are there less balcony rooms on those two, compared to the Breeze?

Am I just too late?

Do these two ships even HAVE Lido balconies?

Thanks!!!!!

Yep, both have Lido deck balcony cabins. I can see many available on Liberty June 20 southern Iten. IMO 9293 or 9294 or the best Lido balcony cabins!

What?!?!?!?!! That's what I am choosing and the Lido is shaded out..grrr:mad:

I will try again....

Thanks for checking!!!!:D:D:D

If you select aft, there are no lido balconies there.

Midship and forward offer lido balconies, forward is a class lower (8D) so they are a few bucks cheaper. We like 9294 or 9293 as you only have 1 neighbor and they are the closest to the doors to Lido, and you have an equipment room on the other side between you and Lido, we never had a problem with noise from Lido or the equipment room.

Ok. About to lose it.......lol

I am checking Balcony. Midship. And then it shows all of the different levels and Lido is NOT showing as available.

Could this have something to do with my settings?

It's driving me insane that all of you can see it????????

I see it for the Breeze, but not these two, and even on the above mentioned sailings........

Hello KP and Kona. Quick question for Kona...was it quiet surrounding that cabin?

KP, I have read 2 VERY POSITIVE responses on Cabin#9293. If it were me, that is the one I would try to get, or #9294 which is on the other side. Moreover, there has been many positive responses about Liberty Lido. The one I would raise extreme caution about is #9276! If you do some research, there is a huge vent above that balcony and 1 CC member said it was like an airplane engine running above, and they could not sit on balcony:<( I'm amazed at the 80% positive feedback on Liberty. She sounds like a great ship in many categories. Let us know what you decide. ENJOY!!!

Also, you probably already know this, but you can call and request to speak to a PVP. They can see available cabins which do not show up on website.

Edited by Engineerstar

Ok. About to lose it.......lol

I am checking Balcony. Midship. And then it shows all of the different levels and Lido is NOT showing as available.

Could this have something to do with my settings?

It's driving me insane that all of you can see it????????

I see it for the Breeze, but not these two, and even on the above mentioned sailings........

What rate are you selecting? Now is the time?

Your search at Carnival .com should look like this

Your Room Type:Balcony

Number of Travelers:2

Your Rate:#Nowisthetime Sale

Your Stateroom:Balcony

Your Location:Midship

Your Deck:Lido

Your Room

Start by selecting the sailing and clicking the book now button. If you choose anything other than room type "Balcony" in the "your stateroom section" you will not get Lido deck, as other balcony type rooms are not available on Lido.

If it's still not working, I'm happy to refer you to a great PVP, who will take care of all your needs and is better than the average Carnival 800# person!

Yeah. It's still not working. We always book online......I am just frustrated that I can't see what you are seeing. lol

Lido is just not an option for EITHER of these.........grrrrrrrrrrrr........

Maybe I just need to restart my computer?

I will try that.

Thank you for all of your help.

Definitely not a newbie to this......:o

Yeah. It's still not working. We always book online......I am just frustrated that I can't see what you are seeing. lol

Lido is just not an option for EITHER of these.........grrrrrrrrrrrr........

Maybe I just need to restart my computer?

I will try that.

Thank you for all of your help.

Definitely not a newbie to this......:o

Try clearing your internet cookies too! Good luck

Hello KP and Kona. Quick question for Kona...was it quiet surrounding that cabin?

KP, I have read 2 VERY POSITIVE responses on Cabin#9293. If it were me, that is the one I would try to get, or #9294 which is on the other side. Moreover, there has been many positive responses about Liberty Lido. The one I would raise extreme caution about is #9276! If you do some research, there is a huge vent above that balcony and 1 CC member said it was like an airplane engine running above, and they could not sit on balcony:<( I'm amazed at the 80% positive feedback on Liberty. She sounds like a great ship in many categories. Let us know what you decide. ENJOY!!!

Also, you probably already know this, but you can call and request to speak to a PVP. They can see available cabins which do not show up on website.

That was me. (Cool! You read my post. Thanks. :D)

We are now looking to book Freedom for next February and you can bet that I will avoid that cabin and all the other Lido cabins aft of that one.