Need feedback on Classica asap

Journeywoman

We're considering a mediterranean cruise on the Classica next year for the eclipse. It departs Savona on March 21 2006. We've never cruised with Costa. I'd love feedback from anyone who's been on the Classica regarding everything, good, bad, indifferent. Our friends are anxious to book and I want all the info I can get before booking. Whatever you'd like to share, I'm all ears. Thank you very much.

Hi, just returned from Classica sailed from Venice, to Ancona, Athens, Crete, Corfu & Dubrovnik.

Found the ship very clean, food was plentiful, staff friendly. We are British and did not come across many british on board, Lots of Italians tho!. Picked up a few American accents and some Canadians. Did not spoil the cruise, and the announcements in a number of languages was not a problem.

Have cruised before but mainly from Majorca around the ,Med . Have not cruised with Celebrity or Carnival so cannot make any comparisons, however, Classica was a pleasant surprise as the majority of comments I had read were not that complimentary.

Drinks were not that cheap, biggest dissapointment was that there were two Gala/formal evenings and not everyone made the effort to dress up, which seemed a shame.

Enjoy your cruise and go with the flow!!!!!

McEvilly family Liverpool UK:)

Hi, just returned from Classica sailed from Venice, to Ancona, Athens, Crete, Corfu & Dubrovnik.

Found the ship very clean, food was plentiful, staff friendly. We are British and did not come across many british on board, Lots of Italians tho!. Picked up a few American accents and some Canadians. Did not spoil the cruise, and the announcements in a number of languages was not a problem.

Have cruised before but mainly from Majorca around the ,Med . Have not cruised with Celebrity or Carnival so cannot make any comparisons, however, Classica was a pleasant surprise as the majority of comments I had read were not that complimentary.

Drinks were not that cheap, biggest dissapointment was that there were two Gala/formal evenings and not everyone made the effort to dress up, which seemed a shame.

Enjoy your cruise and go with the flow!!!!!

McEvilly family Liverpool UK:)

Thanks for your review. Glad you had a good time. I guess my next step is finding out about the weather in March in the Med.

Archived