Fish Fry?

packard89

It's about a mile and a half from the cruise port. We've walked it on a nice, November day but I wouldn't want to do it in August. :)

After you leave Festival Place, just head to the right, go around British Colonial Hilton and keep walking along the water. Or you can take the #10 bus, which costs $1.25 a person.

It's about a mile and a half from the cruise port. We've walked it on a nice, November day but I wouldn't want to do it in August. :)

After you leave Festival Place, just head to the right, go around British Colonial Hilton and keep walking along the water. Or you can take the #10 bus, which costs $1.25 a person.

Perfect since we have day passes for the BC Hilton.

Thank you.

Kirsten

Kirsten, I have a day at the Hilton as well.. Since I was going to get the credit there I was thinking my hubby and I would use that for lunch and drinks but, was kind of disappointed as I really wanted to try cracked conch while in Nassau..Now however since you asked this, and I now know the fish fry is a mile up the way from the Hilton, I really want to try the cracked conch..

Now, just to figure out how we will be able to use up the $80 dollar credits at the hilton.. I guess we will play it by ear.. Anyhow, thanks for posting this question!

Melissa

Kirsten, I have a day at the Hilton as well.. Since I was going to get the credit there I was thinking my hubby and I would use that for lunch and drinks but, was kind of disappointed as I really wanted to try cracked conch while in Nassau..Now however since you asked this, and I now know the fish fry is a mile up the way from the Hilton, I really want to try the cracked conch..

Now, just to figure out how we will be able to use up the $80 dollar credits at the hilton.. I guess we will play it by ear.. Anyhow, thanks for posting this question!

Melissa

Maybe just order a light lunch and have a few cocktails. I also read somewhere in this thread that someone was able to give the remainder of their credit to their server as a tip. Check into that....

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

Maybe just order a light lunch and have a few cocktails. I also read somewhere in this thread that someone was able to give the remainder of their credit to their server as a tip. Check into that....

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

yes, you can sign over the balance as a tip to your server.

But I don't think you'll have trouble spending most of it. A few drinks, snaks, etc.. and it will be gone.

We just did a day at the Hilton while on a Disney cruise and it was wonderful! We were there with our 4 year old and spend half the day on the beach and the other half at the pool.

The 80 credit was enough for three lunches and a few alcoholic drinks. We were able to sign over the rest of the credit to the waiter.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

yes, you can sign over the balance as a tip to your server.

But I don't think you'll have trouble spending most of it. A few drinks, snaks, etc.. and it will be gone.

TRUST ME!!!!! My crew will have no problem at all spending our credit!!! Lol

Kirsten