Airport Transfers

Artemus

I am flying in the day of my cruise on the Carnival Magic out of Galveston and plan on buying airport transfers from Carnival. How will I know where to find the transfer people when I arrive at the airport? Will they be holding a sign? Will they be looking for me or do I have to try to track them down and find them? I posted on the Gulf Port Departures Forum with no response so far, but the forum is not a busy one. Do you have any experience with airport transfers through Carnival? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I have not yet used Carnival for the airport transfer, but I have done it with RCI and I imagine it's about the same routine. Once you get off the plane and go to the baggage area, you will see Carnival representative(s) walking around, probably holding a sign saying who they are. You just have to approach them and say who you are - they should have your name and will direct you where to go.

Make sure that you do the online check-in for your cruise before you leave. Then they will have all of your flight information and will know exactly when they will be expecting you. On my last cruise, all I had to do was walk up to the guy and say hi and he already knew who I was! :)