Steak House

quietmn12

Anyone done the steak house solo? I really love the experience and the food in the steakhouse but I don't know about going by myself. Is that too weird? I'll be trying to meet others and maybe go together, but what if ....

I go to the steak house solo all the time. I usually bring my kindle to have something to read in between courses. I usually go the first night of the cruise as it is usually not very crowded. Go and enjoy yourself!

Anyone done the steak house solo? I really love the experience and the food in the steakhouse but I don't know about going by myself. Is that too weird? I'll be trying to meet others and maybe go together, but what if ....

Don't feel weird. I've done it also on the Miracle, and Freedom and I made a reservation for the Liberty. The time I was a little timid about it but now it's great and they take good care of you.

It's actually not weird at all. Going to the Crown Grill on Princess (by myself) is one of my favorite things.

Something to consider -- when you are at a restaurant, do you look around and notice if people are dining alone or with a group? I don't. I've always thought people are busy with their own meals and conversations and don't have the time or interest to notice that I'm dining alone.

Please try it. Go and enjoy your meal.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Forums mobile app

Anyone done the steak house solo? I really love the experience and the food in the steakhouse but I don't know about going by myself. Is that too weird?

I do it all the time. I actually enjoy the meal more because I focus on the food, not some conversation with a table mate. Occasionally people at an adjacent table will strike up a conversation-- either way, I'm ok.

I'm on the Ruby Princess waiting for my time to get off the ship. This was a short 4 day cruise and I ate in the specialty restaurants 3 of the 4 nights. Twice in the Crown Grill (steakhouse) and once at Sabatini's. I had great service and great service and thoroughly enjoyed my meals.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Forums mobile app

Edited by TessM