Does the Spa do Hair and make up?

Mrs.Mac14

I'm getting married in Key West and was trying to decide where to get my hair and makeup done. I have priced a few places at Key West, but I know that Carnival does offer this service as well. I was just curious if anybody knew how much hair and make up is at the Spa and if they offer it early in the morning on a port day? Also has anybody used it and been pleased? Thank you guys so much, I really appreciate everyone's advice. :D

I'm getting married in Key West and was trying to decide where to get my hair and makeup done. I have priced a few places at Key West, but I know that Carnival does offer this service as well. I was just curious if anybody knew how much hair and make up is at the Spa and if they offer it early in the morning on a port day? Also has anybody used it and been pleased? Thank you guys so much, I really appreciate everyone's advice. :D

I have used the hair and make up services for formal night - they have appointment slots all day long - not how early you may want it - I would first see under spa services and if nothing there, perhaps ring carnival special occasions - but seeing as you are getting married in key west, maybe google for companies that specialize in just this - bridal parties from ships - even here in town our salons are mobile and they meet you on location - that may be easier and more cost effective even. Good luck and congrats - enjoy your special day!

Edited by pansieFL

I didn't think you could have your make-up done at the Spa...am I mistaken?

They have had promotions and sold make up kits and that California Sun bronzing powder. I have had my hair done and had make up applied on several ships. They do OK for a wash and blow dry, but I wouldn't let them cut or color my hair. Made that mistake once on the Elation and felt horrible until it grew out enough to fix.

I have had appointments for manicures, wash and blow dry etc as early as 8am.