Not sure where Cruise Reviews are located ?

Tizzy

I am not very sure where the Cruise reviews are actually located on here.

I thought they would all be available for reading on here on the Thomson Forum ?

I have sent in a review of our recent Cruise to the Caribbean on the Dream and I understand that it will take a day or two to get approval.

If it is accepted will it show up on here, or be displayed somewhere else ?

Perhaps its just me having a 'blonde' moment but I can't find some of the reviews that people have mentioned recently. I would quite like to read them.

I also failed to put my cabin details on the list that is available. Perhaps age is catching up with me ! Any help much appreciated.

I am not very sure where the Cruise reviews are actually located on here.

I thought they would all be available for reading on here on the Thomson Forum ?

I have sent in a review of our recent Cruise to the Caribbean on the Dream and I understand that it will take a day or two to get approval.

If it is accepted will it show up on here, or be displayed somewhere else ?

Perhaps its just me having a 'blonde' moment but I can't find some of the reviews that people have mentioned recently. I would quite like to read them.

I also failed to put my cabin details on the list that is available. Perhaps age is catching up with me ! Any help much appreciated.

Things may be different for you depending what you use, but I go to the top of this page, and in the main cruise critic banner there is a review button and I just select member reviews, then choose Thomson, and take it from there.

Edited by gillhalfpint