Kodiak Off Road Truck Tour

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I was in Progreso on June 9th. I loved this tour and would recommend it. It is a good combination tour of the area. You get to see alot of the downtown area of this Mexican town, along with residential areas. They also stop at the flamingo sanctuary for about 20 minutes. Then it is back to downtown area for about an hour and a half on the beach or you can eat in a nearby restaurant. We tried the food and it was awesome, dont forget to ask for the habanero hot sauce!! After the time on the beach you stroll thru some shops. They do go on some rough roads with lots of bumps so anyone with back problems should stay away form this excursion.

• 1 month later...
My family and I went on this excursion in June 2005...we loved it! Our guide was the most charming young girl who was very informative and extremely funny! The people of Progresso were very friendly, waving and smiling all the time. We enjoyed the tour of the city, the flamingos, the restaurant and off-roading! It gets a little bumpy...but it's alot of fun! I would definitly recommend this to anyone who would like to do a little bit of everything. Have fun!

Archived