meet and greet prices!!

linbobky

I've never heard of anyone paying for a meet and greet unless it's being sponsored by some type of outside group. Typically, it's just the folks on your roll call who decide to meet somewhere specific on the ship at agreed upon place and time, etc. Those are free. What type of meet and greet are you referring to and who is charging the fee?

You can do it several ways. Have an organized event with food and drinks. Find an informal place to meet on your own. Or request a space on the ship the either through guest services or by contacting John Heald via facebook. The first option I'm assuming is what the OP is referring to. My roll call looked into that option and were told the price is higher now than before. Not sure if they plan to raise it again, but it was pricey to us when we inquired.

They just raised it a couple months ago, and by A LOT!!! No more of these cocktail parties for me, not at the prices they're asking for now. Plus, you can't just order whatever you want anymore. They raised the price dramatically & they limit what you can have. The 2-hr used to be $20pp & the 1-hr was $12pp. I don't remember what it is now, but it's WAY higher.

We are planning one now and here is the info from carnival

Premium

Includes all Spirits up to $10.00, a choice of 3 Premium Specialty Cocktails, Red Wine, White Wine, Sparkling

Wine, Domestic and International Beers, Sodas, Regular Coffee and Tea. Spirits available include but not limited to:

Johnnie Walker Black, Grey Goose Vodka, Bombay Sapphire, Patron Silver and Bacardi Rum

(Available to groups of up to 500 guests)

1 Hour 1.5 Hours 2 Hours 2.5 Hours 3 Hours

Per Guest $22.00 $33.00 $44.00 $55.00 $65.00

Standard

Includes a choice of 3 Specialty Cocktails, Red Wine, White Wine, Sparkling Wine, Domestic and

International Beers, Sodas, Regular Coffee and Tea

Per Guest $16.00 $24.00 $32.00 $40.00 $48.00

We are planning one now and here is the info from carnival

Premium

Includes all Spirits up to $10.00, a choice of 3 Premium Specialty Cocktails, Red Wine, White Wine, Sparkling

Wine, Domestic and International Beers, Sodas, Regular Coffee and Tea. Spirits available include but not limited to:

Johnnie Walker Black, Grey Goose Vodka, Bombay Sapphire, Patron Silver and Bacardi Rum

(Available to groups of up to 500 guests)

Per Guest $22.00 $33.00 $44.00 $55.00 $65.00

Standard

Includes a choice of 3 Specialty Cocktails, Red Wine, White Wine, Sparkling Wine, Domestic and

International Beers, Sodas, Regular Coffee and Tea

Per Guest $16.00 $24.00 $32.00 $40.00 $48.00

March of 2012 I went to the meet and greet we paid 14.00 dollars for one hour unlimited drinks no matter what you wanted. So the prices have gone plus there is a limit to the number of drinks. I would think the domestic and international beers are 12oz not 16oz or higher such as Foster's

Gary

Yeah, they've about doubled. We sneaked our Dec M&G on Pride in before the increase. It was a great time!

Now, it's probably smarter to try and reserve a lounge and have everyone buy their own drinks with their S&S card.