Carnival excursion credit question

dmart82

I book with Carnival by my TA and the package came with Carnival excursion credit of $160 per cabin. We booked two cabins and I called my ta and asked her to book an excursion that we picked out that was just under the credit amount per cabin. She called me back 2 days ago and said the site would not let her book them with out a credit card, so she e-mailed her carnival rep. As of yesterday pm her rep has not gotten back to her. Does any one know how this works. I though about calling Carnival direct but I figured they would not help me because the trip was booked through a ta. I have been on Carnival for 7 cruises but this is the first time I had an excursion credit. Will I have to wait and book as soon as I get on the ship.

Thanks for the help, I would have thought my TA would have known that. That package was more than another promotion that was going on and I might have picked the other one knowing that. But I will be on Vacation in 23 days so I am still a happy camper!