Changes After Final Payment

edeneyes

I'm sure that this has been answered many times, but it is difficult to find on this forum without an operating search function. What I have found is contradictory. Does anyone know RCI's rules for changing cabins (upgrading to a higher category) after the final payment date?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

As long as the new cabin is not part of a sale or restricted to new bookings and you live in North America you may upgrade to a higher category by paying the difference in price between the 2 cabins.

One small suggested clarification... The amount that one has to pay is the difference in price between the new cabin now and the old cabin when it was paid for (not what it is now).

If you have a next cruise OBC you will lose $25 even upgrading, if it is within 6 months before your cruise. :(

:confused:

I think you're referring to the balcony discount, which has the $25 difference before and after six months preceding the cruise. The NextCruise OBC should remain unaffected by such a change.