Elite Coupons

Atwell

For those interested, this is the sheet of Elite coupons from weeks of Jan 25-Feb 1 and Feb 1-8 on the Summit. I assume they are the same on all ships and for any length of cruise but not sure about that. We each received the same coupon sheet on both legs of our B2B (2 sheets x 2 weeks).

EliteBenefits_zps6a5d4322.jpg

The internet coupon is there - right in the middle.

90 minutes...

One comment about the 90 minute internet coupon. DW and myself were able to purchase the $99.95 package (208 minutes) and then apply both coupons for no net cost - the first week. Then the second week we were told in the iLounge that they were not allowed to do it any more. I happened to ask at Customer Services and I was told a new "Accounting Manager" (might have been a different title) had boarded for this cruise and his policy was not to allow the coupons to be used this way. Therefore, I had to get a 90 minute package ($49.95) and apply my coupon and DW had to get her own 90 minute package ($49.95) and apply her coupon with her own username and password. How silly! I guess they realized we were getting (208-180=) 28 extra minutes.

I will also mention if you are on-line and run over your minutes you will be charged unless you increase your package. I had thought that if you got off-line within a couple of minutes after running over they would let it go - wrong!