(Im)patiently Awaiting Legend Reviews

dfmeeks

we sailed out of Tampa on the Legend last year and LOVED it! I personally think the spirit class is my favorite class of ship. Very easy to navigate. We were lucky and had no delays coming back into port but we booked a later flight just incase.

The Zoo, What made it your favorite? We're still deciding whether or not to book. It's between cruising on the Legend & driving from Tampa to Key West.

Riclop, I would love to go on one of the larger, newer ships but we're limited. My elderly parents reside in Tampa. We live in Oklahoma. Due to my job, my husband's business, & DD being a college student, it's tough for all of us to get away together AND combine it with a visit to my parents' home. We could leave from Port Canaveral but we like the ports offered on Legend. One day we'll cruise on one of the larger ships! We have been on Conquest & Liberty & loved it! But I'd like to try the Dream, Freedom, etc.

The Zoo, What made it your favorite? We're still deciding whether or not to book. It's between cruising on the Legend & driving from Tampa to Key West.

Riclop, I would love to go on one of the larger, newer ships

I wanted to offer my humble two cents worth :-) actually, the legend is a very popular ship - one of john heald's favorites too - it is very unique in its design and offers lots of variety, also just came out of dry dock - everyone that I know that has sailed her once, comes back to her again - my parents loved her! I know lots of folks say sail on the bigger, newer ships - I have - they definitely have there pros and cons - but they are not necessarily always a good fit for every family.

Go on you tube and you will find a video made by the architect of the legend - it was lovely and we fell in love before even setting sail (4 weeks to go), that may help you decide :-)