Amex Platinum Credit on a B2B

thecleave

It is true, I will now get a credit for using amex to pay for the upcoming SS trip.Thank you to this board for this new found benefit . My TA is now getting credit for 4 other peeps. For an upcoming SB trip also using AMEX ,the free Virtuoso side trip was worth more than $150per person shipboard credit. You cannot double dip credit and virtuoso bennies.

It is true, I will now get a credit for using amex to pay for the upcoming SS trip.Thank you to this board for this new found benefit . My TA is now getting credit for 4 other peeps. For an upcoming SB trip also using AMEX ,the free Virtuoso side trip was worth more than $150per person shipboard credit. You cannot double dip credit and virtuoso bennies.

Thank you for updating.

Sorry. I meant Silversea. And you'll also get a nice bottle of Dom Perignon assuming SS is still doing that.

With SS you can combine the AMX shipboard credits with other credits. With Seabourn, they will not allow combining shipboard credits. You must only pick the largest credit and run with that. Basically AMX is not providing any money to the cruise lines, only making them provide a credit and bottle of Dom or equal for their platinum customers.

Edited by carefreecruise