Have I booked the right cabin?

I booked a cruise on the Dream yesterday at a cruise event. The sales rep gave me a slip of paper with details on and said the shop would call me today (which they have) to give me my cabin no. When talking to the rep at the event we stipulated midships, with a bath. When the shop called this morning they said that there are no midship cabins in the class we booked and to upgrade would cost another £210. Now when I've looked at the deck plans I see that the cabin we have been given (5051) is right above the Orion restaurant. I'm now getting the jitters as we will be spending 3 weeks onboard. Are we going to be plagued with noise and smells from the restaurant? I'm beginning to wish that we had just booked in the shop rather than at this event :mad:

5051 is a good location for a deck 4/5 outside (probably one of the best imo) right next door to where the midship 5/6 os plusses start

shouldnt be much/any noise from orion restaurant its closed most of the day and no loud music or any noise coming from that part of the ship in evening and orion closes at 10pm

the kitchens are further back from the restaurant, I have never smelt any cooking smells below decks on dream...maybe occasionally if I am near the air conditioning exhausts which are right at the stern of the ship outside where those little decks are