Liberty or Glory

smjlt

I have never sailed on the Glory but I just got off the Liberty two weeks ago. I have been on seven cruises, all Carnival, and the Liberty's decor was the prettiest out of all of them. The staff/crew were OUTSTANDING on the Liberty. They were the best out of all my cruises.

It's been a long time I was on Liberty but strictly decor wise I prefer her over Glory. I joke that the Glory is the ugliest ship I've been on, but really it's not bad.

However, after going on the Conquest in January, I really missed the Glory. I had the best times ever on her and was rather let down with the whole Conquest cruise. I felt like I betrayed "my ship"!

So with that being said, I could have went on any ship in May and I chose Glory. Because the crew was great and it just feels like home.

But whichever way you go, I'm sure you will have an excellent time!

Edited by firemanbobswife

Liberty hands down! Her decor is pretty and she seemed cleaner, too, than the Glory did. Feel free to check out pictures of both ships in the review links in my signature.

Also, Liberty DOESN'T have Playlist Productions, which is a GOOD thing. Playlist Productions have been a huge letdown on both the Glory and Conquest. I prefer the "old style" shows.