MSC account

saphir

How to check our reservations (Allegrissimo package, speciality restaurant, excursions). I already reserve the Allegrissimo and I do not know how to go check. Thank you.

Hi saphir,

You can access your reservation at: http://www.msccruisesusa.com/us_en/MyMSC/Registration-Form.aspx

Regards,

How do I cancel a purchase

Once you have added packages to your cart. it stays there once you hit complete, If you have the cart still open. there is a button next to the order that says remove. Just hit remove and it will remove it from your cart

How to check our reservations (Allegrissimo package, speciality restaurant, excursions). I already reserve the Allegrissimo and I do not know how to go check. Thank you.

Probably the best way to do this is to do add another service to your booking. If you add something it will put in yoyr cart, once in the cart, just scroll down, you should see a list that is in your cart. If there is something in there you don't want, hit the remove button.

How can I see my purchase, Once I have booked. Can I book a transfer to the airport? Where?

I find the site of MSC very difficult to understand, compared a Carnival or Celebrity.

I totally agree. It is hard to figure out.

How do I see what cruises MSC shows that I have booked? Is there any way to access those from the web site?