Skipping Kusadasi

Just heard and then read on another thread that Celebrity and RCCL have canceled their stops in Kusadasi for Galaxy (7/29) and Brilliance (8/1). Called Celebrity and they are saying "no itinerary change" and that if there is a change we would be notified when we get on the ship.

Guess we will need to wait until these ships sail and someone can let us know if they were diverted.

Has anyone else heard anything?

Just checked the Princess Personalizer for the Grand 25th sailing. They still appear to be scheduled to stop at Kusadasi on the 1st August. No changes there. I wonder whether they will take a different view if other cruise lines cancel that port?

Where would they substitute do you think?

I understand that the Princess Grand and Crystal ship are still scheduled to stop in Kusadasi. It appears that, at this time, it's just RCCL and Celebrity.

I too was curious as to what port stop in it's place. Guess we need to wait until the people form Brilliance and Galaxy get back and let us know.

I understend taht for a cruise line skip one or two port of call is a big problem, otherwise is also a big problem passenger safety right now!

I hope that all the cruise lines can take very strong safety measures for the safety of both crew and passenger.

I'll on board the Galaxy on 14Th of August, and after London and Sharm.. I'll be on board, but I hope that someone should take care of people instead business.

They should continue with the original ports. If anyone feels they wouldn't be safe there, they can stay on the ships. There are a lot worse things than can happen in any port. When we were in Viet Nam a few years ago, it was a wonder no one was killed by the traffice.

Archived