Opening wine??

CruiseGirl3434

I couldnt believe the price of their wine. U can get same stuff local for a lot less. I go to my local vineyard.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Forums mobile app

I don't think their prices are out of line compared to a land based restaurant. Three to four times the cost of what you would be in your local store or vineyard is pretty typical markup in the restaurant business.

I agree, I thought the wine selection and pricing on the Magic was pretty good compared to many local "casual" restaurants. Still, I was happy to have the option to bring something better for less money - I only wish I could have carried on 7 bottles!

I agree, I thought the wine selection and pricing on the Magic was pretty good compared to many local "casual" restaurants. Still, I was happy to have the option to bring something better for less money - I only wish I could have carried on 7 bottles!

I am new to Carnival-It sounds like you are allowed to bring your own wine. Is it 2 bottles per person or per cabin? Also do you have to tell/show them when embarking or do you just pack it?

It's one bottle per person, and it must be in your carry-on luggage. The liquor polocy is pretty prominent on their website info section.

I read on CC that having minors act as 'mules' for additional bottles is common, and it worked perfectly fine in my case. Myself, my wife and two teens brought one bottle each through the embarkation inspection table without a peep.

It's one bottle per person, and it must be in your carry-on luggage. The liquor polocy is pretty prominent on their website info section.

I read on CC that having minors act as 'mules' for additional bottles is common, and it worked perfectly fine in my case. Myself, my wife and two teens brought one bottle each through the embarkation inspection table without a peep.

Thanks and great idea with the "mules" LOL