Cabana rentals for cococay August cruise already sold out!

CruiserTB

Hi everyone,

I'm booked on the Aug. 23 Divina sailing. After booking I received an email stating I could check out and reserve activities for my sailing but figured since it wasn't even time for final payment yet, nothing would be available to me. On a whim the other day I logged into MSC and was surprised to see I could actually book excursions and other activities already (on past cruises I've never been able to book until after final payment). So I went to check on the cabana rental for our stop at cococay and it says that they are sold out.

I can't believe they're already sold out and am hoping there is some sort of error. Does anyone have any experience booking a cabana and how far out they booked it? Also, I'm staying in the YC and wondered if they had some cabanas reserved for booking by YC guests that aren't available yet. Thanks.

Hi everyone,

I'm booked on the Aug. 23 Divina sailing. After booking I received an email stating I could check out and reserve activities for my sailing but figured since it wasn't even time for final payment yet, nothing would be available to me. On a whim the other day I logged into MSC and was surprised to see I could actually book excursions and other activities already (on past cruises I've never been able to book until after final payment). So I went to check on the cabana rental for our stop at cococay and it says that they are sold out.

I can't believe they're already sold out and am hoping there is some sort of error. Does anyone have any experience booking a cabana and how far out they booked it? Also, I'm staying in the YC and wondered if they had some cabanas reserved for booking by YC guests that aren't available yet. Thanks.

Dont worry you can book it on ship. I had same problem with shell renting online :confused: last cruise . Island is big with planty of shells and cabanas (all of them were empty on our Xmax cruise). Personaly I do not see need of cabana on this island ,they all far from water and really its just a wooden box with roof.:cool:

Dont worry you can book it on ship. I had same problem with shell renting online :confused: last cruise . Island is big with planty of shells and cabanas (all of them were empty on our Xmax cruise). Personaly I do not see need of cabana on this island ,they all far from water and really its just a wooden box with roof.:cool:

Ok thanks. Yeah I probably wouldn't get one either but it's my first time going to the beach with my son who will be 18 months old at the time and I figured I should get one to get him out of the sun as needed.

Hi everyone!

The Cabana Rentals are not available online because there is such a limited number. However, attached is a PDF form that you can submit to our reservations department. Once you have filled it out you can click on the top right corner of the page and click on the “Submit Form” button. Please note, it takes about 7-14 days for the requests to be processed. The code for the Cabana Rental on Great Stirrup Cay is GSC02. The Cabana is good for up to 6 guests so it only needs to be purchased once.

Shore excursion form v5_distributed.pdf

Hope this helps!

Ok thanks. Yeah I probably wouldn't get one either but it's my first time going to the beach with my son who will be 18 months old at the time and I figured I should get one to get him out of the sun as needed.

just book the shell its 30$ and close to water . 18 month old will not seat in cabana you will need to run after him any way:p . if he falls asleep shell will be a pefect place .