Labadee Assistance

BrnBrok

My wife has rented a scooter onboard and for an upcoming trip are considering the rental of either a scooter or wheelchair. If we decide to use either getting off the ship in Labadee and going to a cabana on Nellie's Beach is there a safe place to store them either right off the ship or as we get to the tram. Though we were able a few years ago to walk to the tram this time could be tougher going. If we did not use either mode of transportation does RCCL provide some transportation from ship or elsewhere like the golf cart we used on Princess Cay.

• 3 weeks later...
My wife has rented a scooter onboard and for an upcoming trip are considering the rental of either a scooter or wheelchair. If we decide to use either getting off the ship in Labadee and going to a cabana on Nellie's Beach is there a safe place to store them either right off the ship or as we get to the tram. Though we were able a few years ago to walk to the tram this time could be tougher going. If we did not use either mode of transportation does RCCL provide some transportation from ship or elsewhere like the golf cart we used on Princess Cay.

Labadee is a Royal Caribbean property. I'm sure you can make arrangements for the wheelchair and its storage with someone on the ship.