? about cruie docs

betmust

I will be on the Oasis 3/29. I received an email a week ago saying my cruise docs were ready. I checked on the RC website and when I click on "Guest Vacation Documents" it reads that they will email me when my documents are ready. What?? They did email me that they were ready. If I click on "View Documents" I only get a blank page..

Do I have to fill in my check in first? I did look and that is ready...

Has anyone had that happen before??

Thanks

Edited by betmust

I will be on the Oasis 3/29. I received an email a week ago saying my cruise docs were ready. I checked on the RC website and when I click on "Guest Vacation Documents" it reads that they will email me when my documents are ready. What?? They did email me that they were ready. If I click on "View Documents" I only get a blank page..

Do I have to fill in my check in first? I did look and that is ready...

Has anyone had that happen before??

Thanks

Yes, you have 4 screens per person to fill out. When that's done, you can print out your Set Sail Pass which is what you need when you check in at the pier. You will also print your luggage tags from a link on the first page.

Happy cruising!

Yes, you have 4 screens per person to fill out. When that's done, you can print out your Set Sail Pass which is what you need when you check in at the pier. You will also print your luggage tags from a link on the first page.

Happy cruising!

Thank you - just found the button to click for luggage tags also.

Again, thank you...

It's better to go to the website and go to "before you board" in the drop down go to "countdown to cruise" log in from there and on the vacation summary page there will be a tab for cruise documents and the on line check in will be on the right, sometimes the link you get in your email does not work.