Norwegian Spirit Sails from Seattle

shipcafe

Hi Everyone,

I just returned home from taking a large set of photos of the Norwegian Spirit sailing from Seattle, Washington. I posted another gallery yesterday of the Dream sailing from Seattle.

I think the funniest line I heard all weekend so far was within this photo. The pilot of the smaller boat was cruising along the waterfront and tells his girlfriend or wife, "Hmm I think we may have to yield to this boat coming up here . . ." and he was being completely serious . . haha!

Ad_2002_4.jpg

You can view the rest of the gallery by clicking here.

Wow - I only thought I was excited about our

September 10 Cruise on the Spirit.

After seeing your beautiful photos,

I have no idea how I can make it

through the next six weeks!

That is an awesome set of pics!

Thanks so very much

Hi future cruisemates!

Have been reading your posts for a couple weeks and decided it was time to get acquainted. I'm the sister that Hallem referred to a few posts ago. This will be our 5th cruise but first to Alaska. Have heard Hallem talk about it for years and finally decided to see for ourselves. Our tickets and documents arrived a couple days ago so with those and the pictures posted of the Spirit leaving port, it makes it so exciting! If we went on a cruise every week we'd be just as excited as if it were our first. Nice to "meet" everyone. Won't be long & it'll be for real!

Hello JYL0945 and welcome aboard!

You probably want to post on the ROLL CALL for the Spirit.

Go to the "boards" page (at the top of each page - on the left of the screen, just below the "Cruise Critic" logo.) When you get there, scroll down until you find "ROLL CALLS", Then to the Norwegian Cruise Line.

When you get to the Norwegian Cruise Line page, you will find us; sometimes on the first page, and sometimes further back. You will find "NCL Spirit to Alaska 09-10-05. Go to that thread to join us on the Roll Call.

Welcome, and hopefully, you can follow my pitiful guidelines. It really isn't that difficult, but I sure seem to have a way of making things seem that way.

SailAways :)

Archived