Bringing water and soda/juice onboard Epic

MMOMOM

We are first time cruisers on NCL. We've sailed RCCI, HAL and Carnival. We are not huge drinkers, but my husband enjoys a glass of wine in the cabin before dinner. I like some club soda with just a splash of cranberry juice. I also am a huge water drinker. From reading here I see that even the bottle of wine allowed whether consumed in the cabin or somewhere else has a corkage fee of $15. That's fine if my husband chooses to do that. But, what about bringing the water and the club soda and cranberry juice? In the past we've just put it in a separate bag and given it to the Porter. Not sure what to do this time. We booked VERY last minute, 2 days ago actually, and are sailing next Sunday, March 9th. So much to do in such a short amount of time, so any answers to this question is greatly appreciated. Thanx!

Yes, you can bring any non-alcoholic beverages onboard, no limit. What you have previously done (giving them in a bag to porters) works with NCL too in most ports just fine so go ahead.

Yes, you can bring any non-alcoholic beverages onboard, no limit. What you have previously done (giving them in a bag to porters) works with NCL too in most ports just fine so go ahead.

Thank you ... appreciate your quick response!

P.S. There is no point of starting a new thread if you're going to post the exact same question elsewhere within minutes.

Sorry about that .... no offense intended! Since we booked last minute and are leaving in a week my time on here is limited with so much to do. Also, even tho we've cruised many times before, this is our first time on NCL, so naturally I would have some questions. I began posting immediately after booking the other day and not gotten a lot of responses, so since Mike was most helpful to me the other day, I thought I would ask him directly. However, I will keep 'NCL's posting rules' in mind over the next week so as not to 'ruffle any more feathers'! :) Have a nice day, thanx for your previous response and this comment duly noted. :D