Nachi emailed me theyr'e "booked" Now what....

t1adams

We don't want the 20-something super loud beach, but we do have older kids with us. With Nachi being out of the question, which All Inclusive would you recommend? Can be anywhere as long as it's not wall to wall people and so loud you can't talk.

mr. Sancho's. all inclusive. wonderful food. we are late 50's. kids are 19, 19, 28. mr. Sancho's was perfect for all of us. I didn't find it too loud at all. there was a great bunch of people the day we were there-early January. enjoy:)

Sorry about the mispunctuation! Didn't catch it before I created the thread.

Thanks for the suggestion. We thought of that place. Just been reading a lot about it being really crowded and some have said it's really uncomfortably loud. If it's not too loud and crowded we may just try it out. We'll be there the first of April.:o

At Mr. Sancho's is it easy to get a taxi back to the ship? How long is the trip back?

Cabs are plentiful and well regulated in Coz (unlike Philadelphia! :mad:) and you will have no problem getting a taxi back -- the ride to/from the piers takes about 15 minutes and will cost about $16-17+tip for up to 4 in a cab.

We did Mr Sancho's after doing Nachi 3 or 4 times and we liked Mr Sancho's so much more.

Nachi has gone down hill over the past year in my opinion. One time we went the pool was shut down altogether, couldn't use it. The next time it was open, but really REALLY dirty. Service has been less than optimal the last couple of times, even when tipping a fairly nice amount upfront.

Sancho's was a little more upbeat, not too bad, and the amenities were just much nicer. More crowded, but not to the point of being annoying.

I think the food at Nachi is / was better, but it wasn't enough to keep us going back.