In room bar setup...I know I saw it recently

MoJen

Hi everyone,

Can someone please point me in the right direction? I saw a thread that had the menu of liquor and set up items, and cannot find it for the life of me! Think it was a photo...should have bookmarked it then!

Thanks for the help!:confused:

Hi everyone,

Can someone please point me in the right direction? I saw a thread that had the menu of liquor and set up items, and cannot find it for the life of me! Think it was a photo...should have bookmarked it then!

Yep, you did. I bookmarked it! Scroll down to the 3rd posting.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974897

I also ordered it and it was so easy:)

Happy Sailing!

Hi everyone,

Rather than bar set up.....does anyone know if the fridge is stocked with mini bottles of alcohol in the penthouse suites??

I just called the 800 number and they sold it to me over the phone. Got a receipt via e-mail.

Incidentally, re: the mixers and garnishes: the lady on the phone told me to tell my cabin steward once on board, which ones I wanted --- she said it would be more fresh (garnishes and/or juices) and that likely, will be more plentiful. She said it in a very playful tone ....I suspect she was giving me insider info. ;)

Rather than bar set up.....does anyone know if the fridge is stocked with mini bottles of alcohol in the penthouse suites??

Garden Villa and Owner Suites are the only onrs who receive complimentary alcohol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just called the 800 number and they sold it to me over the phone. Got a receipt via e-mail.

Incidentally, re: the mixers and garnishes: the lady on the phone told me to tell my cabin steward once on board, which ones I wanted --- she said it would be more fresh (garnishes and/or juices) and that likely, will be more plentiful. She said it in a very playful tone ....I suspect she was giving me insider info. ;)

I didn't receive an email receipt....hmmmm. And the lady I spoke with told me to ask the cabin Stewart for mixers and garnishes as well-but didn't say anything about receiving extras. And turned out we only lived 15 min from each other!

Have a great vacation!

I did it via email with the group event coordinator for our upcoming cruise on the Gem. No problem.

I have always done it by Email. I pack a copy of email and cc stmt showing charge. No problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk