transportation in Tampa

There are 8 of us staying at the Hyatt Regency downtown Tampa. We are flying in on Sunday the 11th of Sept. What are our best options for transportation to the hotel and then to the port on Monday. Since there are 8 of us, there will be a lot of luggage, too much I would think for the trolley.

Also, is there any nice {not too expensive} restaurants nearby that serve steak and seafood? I thought that there was a restaurant at Channelside near the aquarium, but I cannot find any info. We can take the trolley if need be or walk to a restaurant.

thanks for any responses

. What are our best options for transportation to the hotel and then to the port on Monday.

If there are no free shuttles provided by the hotel, taxi $7-10 each way.

Check with your hotel. Most have hotel vans to transport their guest within a certain distance. We stayed at Hilton-Westshore & hotel shuttle took us to the pier for $5pp. Shuttle guy even took us to make a liquor run....now that's service. :D

Check with your hotel. Most have hotel vans to transport their guest within a certain distance. We stayed at Hilton-Westshore & hotel shuttle took us to the pier for $5pp. Shuttle guy even took us to make a liquor run....now that's service. :D

How many were in your party? I was quoted $20 for 2 of us!:confused:

It was a CC group cruise & several of us staying at that hotel. They had two vans that held about 8 people each and all the luggage. Probably 20 in our group. We made arrangements the day before & were on the first shuttle to the pier.

Archived