Sky Menus and Advance Dining Reservations?

ebbie1081

Hi,

Does anyone know of a place where I could find the Main Dining Room menus for the 4-night Bahamas cruise aboard the Sky? I was going to make advanced dining reservations before we board, but I wanted to see if I could get a feel for the MDR menus before. I've actually never prebooked specialty dining reservations and usually just wait until I'm on the ship, but I thought it might eliminate the hustle bustle of trying to get them on the ship. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Thanks in advance!

Amy

Hi,

Does anyone know of a place where I could find the Main Dining Room menus for the 4-night Bahamas cruise aboard the Sky? I was going to make advanced dining reservations before we board, but I wanted to see if I could get a feel for the MDR menus before. I've actually never prebooked specialty dining reservations and usually just wait until I'm on the ship, but I thought it might eliminate the hustle bustle of trying to get them on the ship. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Thanks in advance!

Amy

If you want to know what types of entrees might be offered, then any menus posted (and there are PLENTY of them) will suffice as they are shared throughout the fleet.

If you want to know what specifically will be offered, that will prove to be difficult to impossible. Right now NCL uses 14 different menus in the MDRs. The chef onboard each ship rotates through the menus as he/she sees fit. The menus don't even remain the same from one sailing to the next.

That said, new menus are being rolled out and are already on the new ships. They will be going from 14 different menus to 21 different menus, which will just lengthen the rotation.

Once onboard, you will find the MDR menus posted outside of the restaurants after dinner the night before so that you'll have plenty of time to decide whether or not you want to eat in that restaurant.