Celebrity tour description change since January

memadiane

Wasn't quite sure where to post this.

In mid-January I was researching excursions in St. Kitts for our sailing later this month, and printed out a few. (I like to compare them side by side.) Anyway, as I was narrowing down choices, I checked Celebrity again and the description of the one I am most interested in ("Fairview Greathouse and Beach") has changed drastically!! It has tour info but not a word about the beach. So many of you on CC have recommended Carambola on S. Friars beach and that is why I was zeroing in on that particular excursion. Now I don't know which beach it is visiting! Should I call Celebrity directly? :confused:

Thanks merinski. I finally got around to calling Celebrity. (Telephone wait times have improved, btw.) The agent said she had no idea why half of the excursion description disappeared and that the 'long version' including the info about Carambola was correct. Now I'm wondering if Fairview Greathouse is worth the visit....!