Divina spa

DENIE

I could not find this information on the web-site. We are planning to cruise on the Divina in November 2014, and my wife is interested in the menu of services in the spa. Is there a list and pricing available anywhere? If this is already in another thread, please direct me and I am happy to search there. Thank you! :)

I could not find this information on the web-site. We are planning to cruise on the Divina in November 2014, and my wife is interested in the menu of services in the spa. Is there a list and pricing available anywhere? If this is already in another thread, please direct me and I am happy to search there. Thank you! :)

Here are the prepaid services list.

http://www.msccruisesgetforms.com/

Pre-Paid Spa Packages Caribbean Fall 2013-2014

Is there any way to get a more detailed description of each massage or treatment? My DD is looking for a body wrap and I don't see one unless it's under a name I don't know. Thanks!

Here is a link on CC for the description of spa treatments available -

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1895516

The prices shown are in euros, but I would think the descriptions are the same.

Just pre-booked my spa packages! Does anyone have any info on the steam/sauna rooms and whirlpool areas please? Photos would be very much appreciated.

I understand that the daily use of the facilities come with any spa package(s) or services.

Thank you all!

Just pre-booked my spa packages! Does anyone have any info on the steam/sauna rooms and whirlpool areas please? Photos would be very much appreciated.

I understand that the daily use of the facilities come with any spa package(s) or services.

Thank you all!

You do not need a package to use the steam/sauna. They are co-ed and available freely to use as I was told by the staff. I don't have pictures, but its a nice area.

You do not need a package to use the steam/sauna. They are co-ed and available freely to use as I was told by the staff. I don't have pictures, but its a nice area.

Correct. On US sailings it's free to all for other sailings there's a change per hour (typically 16€) although they also have deals where you get some many free session depending on the number of treatments you book and unlimited use throughout the cruise (typically €99).

Trying to book a spa package but all they are offering to book online are the Platinum, Diamond Orchid, or Golden Jasmine. I want the Complete Massage Package but it's not an option. Any idea of how to get that one? Thanks.

Trying to book a spa package but all they are offering to book online are the Platinum, Diamond Orchid, or Golden Jasmine. I want the Complete Massage Package but it's not an option. Any idea of how to get that one? Thanks.

Call their 866 number at customer service and they will pre-book you and you can pay over the phone. They have the complete spa packages that's not showing online. I just booked my pre-package yesterday. Nikkei at MSC was awesome and most helpful. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app