Flight time question (Miami)

Dgshooter

In my personal opinion, too tight. If you can change it to an earlier arrival or the day before you will have more wiggle room.

Not sure when you are sailing or if you are having a connecting flight, but one small delay in any segment of your travel plans will be a domino effect.

If the plane is delayed coming into your airport, your flight will be delayed, if there is mechanical, medical, weather related issues your flight will be delayed or cancelled.

FLL to POM is approx 40 minutes, by the time you land, grab your luggage if you are not doing carry on, grab transportation, traffic, construction...etc

It is not worth the stress of missing the ship.

I flew into Orlando the day of my cruise and almost missed the ship. The flight got in ad 1:30, there was a 35 min drive to the port but.. Tr flight was late, the shuttle was late. I would seriously look into REAL early flights if not the day before

If I booked a flight that arrived in Ft. Lauderdale at 3:00pm would I have enough time to board the Divinia?

Thanks.

Fll is very crowd airport . Just came back form the divina lastweek i took us 1h45 for arrival to ship soo .... To thight

If I booked a flight that arrived in Ft. Lauderdale at 3:00pm would I have enough time to board the Divinia?

Thanks.

All aboard for first time check in is 90mins before sail time which is 7pm. So you have to check in by 5:30pm. You would have over 2 hours to collect your bags and make it down to Miami. Its quite doable. Better off if you come in a little earlier then enjoy the ship. You will bypass doing muster till saturday if you arrive on the ship after 4.

If you have already checked in you have to board the ship by 6:30pm

From their webpage.

Embarkation begins at the time indicated on your cruise ticket.

Check-in closes 90 minutes before the ship is due to depart.

Edited by Bosjoe

Thanks.

You are pushing it. The only reason i won't say no is because in theory it is technically doable, but it all has to go right. However, it's not a smart thing to do.

If you land on time, baggage claim isn't delayed and you jump in a cab and traffic is decent (always unpredictable on I-95 South, even on a weekend), you could get there around 4:30 p.m. One drop of rain, one small accident, one small delay could make you miss the 5:30 cutoff rather easily.