Mix Of Passengers When

We are booked on the Majesty out of Charleston on December 10th, 2005. We originally were going to take the 10 night holiday cruise on the 17th. However we switched for the 10th because our thinking was the cruise may be a bit more sedate and relaxing versus a holiday cruise full of kids and families all over the place.

Of course there is a general high and low season but as far as NCL is concerned specifically what have people found for mix of people on particular ships? At particular times? Since the post-Labor Day until before Christmas (our cruise is the last before the holidays) presumably is smaller and older crowd. We are a group of 4 in our 30s and 40s. We are not to worried but it would be nice to get an idea of who cruises when.

I don't really think there are any specifics any more. On our October cruise we had over 400 kids which surprised me. I think that between year around school schedules, home schooling and folks taking their kids out of school to get the cheaper fares you can pretty much count on kids being on every cruise. I do think that Easter week, July and August and Christmas week probably do see the most children. I have also heard that 10 day plus cruises usually have less children. :)

Archived