Ameritrade and CCL Stock question

DH bought us Carnival Stock this morning for our cruise in a few weeks. We used Ameritrade; apparently the statements became available right before we bought so it isn't showing any of our purchases. What do I send in to get our on board credit? I assume whatever it is has to have our name on it, but he can't find anything other than this statement. Thanks!

Do you have a statement of the purchase showing the #shares and your name? I would assume this would work as well. Also, do you need it before your next statement? I am sure you could call Ameritrade and ask them for a confirmation statement if the above won't work.

Steve

You will get the statement for this activity and fax it to CCL.

Just look at your account at ameritrade or call them for help.

Check under order status or completed orders.

I use Scottrade

Edited by limoguy1

DH bought us Carnival Stock this morning for our cruise in a few weeks. We used Ameritrade; apparently the statements became available right before we bought so it isn't showing any of our purchases. What do I send in to get our on board credit? I assume whatever it is has to have our name on it, but he can't find anything other than this statement. Thanks!

Carnival will accept a printout of your "positions" showing on Ameritrade's website.

what is the min amount of stock one would purchase to get perks, and what exactly is the perk?

100 Shares of Carnival Cruise Lines stock are required to receive Shareholder benefits.

Benefits are based on length of cruise, but are available on all of the Carnival Cruise Lines Brands. The benefits, in the form of On-Board Credits on your account, are:

Cruises up to 6 days in length - $ 50

Cruises 7 to 13 days in length - $ 100

Cruises 14 days and longer - $ 250

Here is a link to the current benefit sheet with all the particulars:

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit_pf