1st NCL Cruise/Spirit AB

perrys

Hi everybody. Must admit I've been lurking your board for quite some time now and I have applied everything I learned to making this decision. We have been on HAL and Celebrity cruises many times. But, I have become really smitten with the Spirit. Just booked the 10002 suite for 11 day NY r/t carribean in 2006. I do have a couple of lingering questions since we have never done "freestyle" cruising before. Are tables for two possible in the main dining areas or only in the specialty venues? (We like people but are talked out by the time vacation rolls around.) And then about this 10002 suite- any more info? I chose this room based on the prior threads I've read here. Hope the temporary wall may be addressed in dry dock-at least the crack or see-through portion? For those of you that have had S suites on HAL, how does it compare? From your photos it really looks stunning. Just felt like I should post because I learned so much info here. Thanks for everything . Also, any info on the NYC parking-or is there a park and cruise hotel package? Bon voyage to those of you leaving in the near future! Thanks again.

Archived