Miracle Alaska formal night, steakhouse & Chefs table question

sacnaillady

Hi!

I have a few questions about dinning on my late June Tracy Arms Alaska cruise.

-how do you book Chefs table and what's the cost?

-would you do the steakhouse or Chefs table for a 54th birthday dinner?

- does anyone know which nights are formal nights?

Thank you in advance!

I went to "Manage Cruise" section on Carnival.com and went to a section that said Steakhouse by onboard activities/excursions/etc. There's an email address to email your reservation request and what night/time and they'll email you back. I'm pretty sure it's $35/person and it'll be charged to your S&S account.

I've gotten my confirmation, so I think the sooner you act, the better your chances.

ok here it goes.. the poster above told you how to book the steak house for a certain night.. cost $35

hint about chef's dinner and booking it before you get on board.. use the same page for the steak house booking. On the very first line for first name put your first and last name in the block

In the block for your last name .. type in that you want to make reservation for chef's dinner

put your booking number in the block that it ask for

for the date just put any date in the week you are sailing...

I have booked our chef's dinner this way (4 times) and without fail it has worked. I have recieved a confirmation from the steak house about the chef's dinner. $75 each and worth every penny

formal night I believe was the second and fith night

enjoy alaska the best cruise i have ever been on.

I went to "Manage Cruise" section on Carnival.com and went to a section that said Steakhouse by onboard activities/excursions/etc. There's an email address to email your reservation request and what night/time and they'll email you back. I'm pretty sure it's $35/person and it'll be charged to your S&S account.

I've gotten my confirmation, so I think the sooner you act, the better your chances.

How long after you made reservations did you get your conformation? I just made them but the web site is acting up.

ok here it goes.. the poster above told you how to book the steak house for a certain night.. cost $35

hint about chef's dinner and booking it before you get on board.. use the same page for the steak house booking. On the very first line for first name put your first and last name in the block

In the block for your last name .. type in that you want to make reservation for chef's dinner

put your booking number in the block that it ask for

for the date just put any date in the week you are sailing...

I have booked our chef's dinner this way (4 times) and without fail it has worked. I have recieved a confirmation from the steak house about the chef's dinner. $75 each and worth every penny

formal night I believe was the second and fith night

enjoy alaska the best cruise i have ever been on.

Thank you. I will do that. I think we will do steakhouse for my birthday(which is formal night) and chefs table when ever they have it. It sounds like a great time!

How long after you made reservations did you get your conformation? I just made them but the web site is acting up.

I made the reservation at about 2:30 am (I'm a LATE BIRD!) on February 26th and got an email confirmation later that same morning (9-ish).

• 5 weeks later...
Cool I did get a conformation this morning. Now to book Chefs table. The program is down so ill book that in the next week or so...when they get it fixed.

Thank you for all the help!

I am on the Miracle to Alaska in July and not only do we have John Heald as the cruise director he is also the person to ask about the chefs table. You could also email the steakhouse manager

http://www.johnhealdsblog.com

Dear Mark

Thank you for booking the Chef’s Table.

Your reservation request for 2 Guests is confirmed.

Sailing: 07/07/14

Date & Time will be confirmed on board.

Should your plans change, please keep us advised at misteakhouse@carnival.com

We look forward to serving you!

Your Steakhouse Manager,

Mirjana Djekic