Dining room temp on Splendor?

mackfam

Getting ready to leave on the Splendor next week. Just wondering if any recent returnees can comment on the temperature in the MDR and theatre/bars. I always tend to find it cool inside any ship when in the Caribbean, just wondering if the AC is still cranked up when leaving from NYC in cold weather.

I can not comment on Splendor specifically but we will find out together because I will be embarking with you this Sunday. :)

This will be my 4th winter sail out of NY and I have yet to find it cool inside the ship while in the N. Atlantic. I actually had been following the web cams on the current Splendor sailing and by the time she was off the N. Carolina pennisula, 24 hrs into the cruise, pax were already on the pool deck in shorts and bikinis and swimming in the pool

Thanks for the replies. I guess I'll err on the side of caution and pack some long sleeved tops and sweaters just in case.

Keeping my fingers crossed for calm seas and warm weather!

I was on Splendor in April and November and found the dining room very chilly both times.Always had to wear a sweater.

Laura

I was on the Splendor for Spring Break 2012 and it was very chilly in the MDR and some of the public rooms. It was also cool out on deck during the day sometimes and also at night. And that's when the Splendor was sailing out of Long Beach, CA to Mexico!:eek: