No price drop until 3 & 4 sale free is over???

We are looking at cruising in the Caribbean in May (I know it's late...long story) anyway will the prices not drop in March due to the 3rd and 4th passenger sailing free? There are actually 4 of us, but two rooms would be ideal. 2 older adults and 2 that are 20 somethings. We want to try the more active RCL ships as opposed to our standard at Princess for the young adults. Princess might be a bit staid for them. I know that nobody can predict for sure, just wondering if anyone has experience with previous sales and price drops. Thanks.

We are looking at cruising in the Caribbean in May (I know it's late...long story) anyway will the prices not drop in March due to the 3rd and 4th passenger sailing free? There are actually 4 of us, but two rooms would be ideal. 2 older adults and 2 that are 20 somethings. We want to try the more active RCL ships as opposed to our standard at Princess for the young adults. Princess might be a bit staid for them. I know that nobody can predict for sure, just wondering if anyone has experience with previous sales and price drops. Thanks.

There is typically a bit of a price drop right after the final payment date for most cruises. So it's possible to scoop a bit of a deal at that point. Only drawback is you're going to be short on cabin choices quite often.