Who will be the captain of the Liberty on April 5th and is there a theme on the ship?

A friend asked me to find out who the captain of the Liberty will be when he and his wife sail out on the Liberty on April 5th. I couldn't find it out when I was on it a few weeks ago so now I am putting my super sleuth skills together to try and find out for him. Our captain was Giuseppe Giusa

Also, is there a way to find out if there is a "theme" associated with the ship as well? I am not sure what that exactly means, but in his description to me Carnival used to have a "Broadway theme" or a "Hollywood theme". do you think he might be talking about the Legends show? Ours was 70's & 80's

A friend asked me to find out who the captain of the Liberty will be when he and his wife sail out on the Liberty on April 5th. I couldn't find it out when I was on it a few weeks ago so now I am putting my super sleuth skills together to try and find out for him. Our captain was Giuseppe Giusa

Also, is there a way to find out if there is a "theme" associated with the ship as well? I am not sure what that exactly means, but in his description to me Carnival used to have a "Broadway theme" or a "Hollywood theme". do you think he might be talking about the Legends show? Ours was 70's & 80's

Each ship is decorated with a "theme". For instance, the Victory's theme is underwater. There are sea horses and tons of greens all over the ship. Unfortunately, I don't know what the theme for the Liberty is though.