Labadee cabanas

Gratefulmama9

I have never seen an age requirement for people using the cabana. I would think they would not rent a cabana to a 4 year old but they can certainly use them with their parents. Many people reserve a cabana to keep the young ones from getting the sunburns. When we rented ours, there were small children in most of them. Remember to only rent the cabana in one person's name. When you get to Labadee, they ask how many will be in the cabana, not the ages of the people.

How many people can you put in a cabana? We're traveling with out family of four and another family of 5...would we have to get 2 cabanas? I was thinking it would just be a sort of home base for the kids and we all want to be together.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

How many people can you put in a cabana? We're traveling with out family of four and another family of 5...would we have to get 2 cabanas? I was thinking it would just be a sort of home base for the kids and we all want to be together.

Hi. Limit of 6 people per cabana, so in your case you would need two cabanas. They do hand out wristbands to keep track and allow access, though some have reported this not being enforced too strictly and have gotten away with more. Not sure I would risk it...

Mark