Will the Freesome offer be extended?

jmele999

Has anyone heard if the freesome offer will be extended. NCL should be releasing the Fall 2015/Winter 2016 itineraries next week and it would be great if they added some great perks to the new itineraries.

They may bring it back but I think this promo is to fill this years cruises. I would be surprised if they extended it but I would not be shocked to see it come back next year if it proves to be successful for them. We certainly used it. We were 2 in an SF on the Jewel for this May and now we are 5 in an SC! We lose the larger balcony and view from the aft but we gain that huge bathroom and super comfy bed! All 5 of us also get the suite perks for less than it would have cost to put our additional 3 in a deck 4 inside room. Certainly a suite deal! :D

Since they already had a similar promo not too long ago, I'd be surprised if something like this would not pop up again if the capacity can't be sold out. However I do think that they'd want to have the focus on promoting Escape and new homeport(s) next week.

Edited by Demonyte

Since they already had a similar promo not too long ago, I'd be surprised if something like this would not pop up again if the capacity can't be sold out. However I do think that they'd want to have the focus on promoting Escape and new homeport(s) next week.

I agree with you. But I was thinking that since they are having a cruise event next week, they might want to run a good sale to promote booking.