MonkeyLaLa ATV

LParente

• 2 weeks later...
Any feedback? Considering this excursion.

Sent from my KFJWA using Forums mobile app

Just back from Roatan... We did the zip line and ATV tour through island marketing... The tours themselves were great... But we had transportation issues. If you are docking in mahogany bay... I highly recommend. For the ATV portion, we went through the woods on trails for quite a while... Then down to the beach... Stopped for picks... More riding in the woods on trails and stopped to SWIM WITH SEA TURTLES. that was unexpected. My son thought it was the highlight of the trip. The turtles were HUGE. the guide was great and a lot of fun...

Here's what I posted on the royal page about the transportation to the location from coxen hole ( we were on navigator of the seas)...

Did all private excursions... Gifts caye in Belize... Rained for about 10 min, but otherwise was great... Nachi Cocum in Cozumel... Great service... Food was good... Drinks were flowing... Nuff said. Roatan we did a private tour through island marketing... Zip line and ATV. they use clip and zip and then monkey la la trails for the excursion... Both locations are actually over mahogany bay... And the tours themselves were great. Getting to the location was a nightmare... The booth I was told to go to inside the port was closed... Some guy outside was holding a sign WITHY NAME ON IT... But said he was picking up for another tour... The woman with the island marketing sign had no clue who we were... And did nothing to help. In the end, got a cab... The clip and zip people paid me back for it... Then gong home, the monkey la la people called island marketing to pick us up... They never answered... So the OWNER gave us a ride back to the port in his car.... Booked all through island marketing... But Roatan doesn't seem to have it together...

I am trying to arrange directly with MonkeyLaLa. They answered an initial question about tour length but haven't responded to the online ressie I made a week ago.

Sent from my KFJWA using Forums mobile app

Just back from Roatan... We did the zip line and ATV tour through island marketing... The tours themselves were great... But we had transportation issues. If you are docking in mahogany bay... I highly recommend. For the ATV portion, we went through the woods on trails for quite a while... Then down to the beach... Stopped for picks... More riding in the woods on trails

Hmmm.....woods.....were the trails dusty? It could be wishful thinking but I'm picturing damp ground, greenery/shrubs. I suppose it could depend on the season (mid-April). I'm wondering this might be possible for someone that tends to get respiratory problems?

I just googled monkeylalatrails and watched the little video. Definately some dust. Darn it!

Edited by DareTooDream
googled