Please Help

lilmsonry

I need some clarification here, if possible.....The new bus that started going around the island, can somebody tell me more about that please?

1. Does it take you and let you get off/on anywhere for one price per day or does it charge you each time you get on it, also, how much does it charge?

We are group of 5, going to several stops and don't want to end up paying 75.00 for transportation if possible.

2. Is Chank Park closed for the next month? Can you enlighten me when it closed so I know when it opened. Is the whole park closed? When they say "month", is it typically a good estimate or could it drag on longer?

We plan on going to Dzul Ha, what is the name of the place that gives you free admission near there if you buy drinks/food at the facility that is really nice?

Then on to Paradise Beach for the day and to hopefully meet PB Tom, Sally, and Solita and Jim if possible. PB Tom has us in his book, so that leaves Sally, Solita and Island Jim to possibly commit to meeting us in the afternoon to have laughs and giggles and good time ;) ;)! Pleeeeaaaasssseeee!

Then back to ship to clean up and back to the island Hubby and I go, kids staying with oldest son on ship.....oh my gosh....no kids.....watch out ;) ;)! Gulp, gulp goes the margaritas and etc....

Any help on transportation is appreciated, really scared to rent car, watcha think?

Zydeo, yep, that was what I was looking for! Thanks so much, I remember reading here that you only needed one coupon for family....I wonder if that still stands, we are a family of 5, might need 5 coupons, anybody know? Thanks for sharing the pic, looks beautiful!

I need some clarification here, if possible.....The new bus that started going around the island, can somebody tell me more about that please?

1. Does it take you and let you get off/on anywhere for one price per day or does it charge you each time you get on it, also, how much does it charge?

I never saw it operate. The wait for the bus was along time. Heard that it stopped. Now you are back to the mercy of the taxis.

2. Is Chank Park closed for the next month? Can you enlighten me when it closed so I know when it opened. Is the whole park closed? When they say "month", is it typically a good estimate or could it drag on longer?

?

Offical word today was reopening August 1st.

Then on to Paradise Beach for the day and to hopefully meet PB Tom, Sally, and Solita and Jim if possible. PB Tom has us in his book, so that leaves Sally, Solita and Island Jim to possibly commit to meeting us in the afternoon to have laughs and giggles and good time ;) ;)! Pleeeeaaaasssseeee! ?

Hard to say no to the smiley please...will certainly try!

Any help on transportation is appreciated, really scared to rent car, watcha think?

Taxi is so much easier. Especially for groups. That would be my vote for you.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived