New Balconies on Vision Class

I just booked a deck six balcony on Splendour OTS out of Venice for 2015. I just realized that these are the new balconies that were added after the revitalization. I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts about these cabins as compared to regular old vision class balconies. Are there any significsnt differences?

We also had a deck 6 balcony on Legend. These cabins were smaller than the balcony cabins on the higher decks. The closet was smaller. The cabinet only had 3 small drawers, as opposed to the other cabins that had 6 drawers. We were just glad to be in the balcony cabin on 6 as it was an upgrade from RC. We enjoyed our balcony. Not sure about the new balconies on Splendor though.

I just booked a deck six balcony on Splendour OTS out of Venice for 2015. I just realized that these are the new balconies that were added after the revitalization. I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts about these cabins as compared to regular old vision class balconies. Are there any significsnt differences?

Did Splendour August 2013, and stayed in a balcony cabin on deck 6 , and they are smaller than balcony cabins on other decks.

Edited by Sirkeline

How about the size of the balcony? We'll be in an accessible room, so the size of the room should not be an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, please excuse all the typos.

Not much difference in the actual balcony size. The main difference with these cabins is they are significantly smaller than the original balcony cabins on Deck 7. The Deck 6 balcony cabins are only the size of an Oceanview (which is what they were originally). Also, there is hardly any storage in these cabins. The desk is nothing more than a VERY small counter.. no fridge, no cabinets around the desk/vanity. There are only 3 small drawers in the desk/vanity and non in either nightstand. Also they removed the loveseat and replaced it with a small chair and very small coffee table.