How low will the price go?

Hi All,

Normally we book our cruise holidays a fair few months, ocasionaly years in advance. But we have a bit of time off in May, and have always wanted to the Fjords - The IOS saling date fits well, but the price is a little high for us at the momenet (although it does represent decent value). Price is currently £2118 for 2 people in a guarentee balcony. (not a fan of inside cabins, plus it would be nice towatch the scenery fromt he room).

My question is, is this as low as it will go, if so its a case get the idea out of our head, and look for somthing different. Just looking for peoples experience.

It might go down, or it might not. The chances of anyone definitively telling you what the price will do is the same as someone telling you the winning lottery numbers.

If the price is acceptable to you, book it now, and enjoy the cruise.

If it is not acceptable to you, then do not book it and watch the price and if it does go down, book it then.

As an option, I see you are in the UK. Book it through a US based TA, and then you can take advantage of price drops before final payment.

Hi All,

Normally we book our cruise holidays a fair few months, ocasionaly years in advance. But we have a bit of time off in May, and have always wanted to the Fjords - The IOS saling date fits well, but the price is a little high for us at the momenet (although it does represent decent value). Price is currently £2118 for 2 people in a guarentee balcony. (not a fan of inside cabins, plus it would be nice towatch the scenery fromt he room).

My question is, is this as low as it will go, if so its a case get the idea out of our head, and look for somthing different. Just looking for peoples experience.

very hard to predict pricing patterns. I personally book as soon as dates become available and watch like a hawk. That way if the price does drop before final payment due date, I can have it adjusted.