Photo Package ?

I have not been on a RC cruise for about 3 years... maybe 4 YIKES!!! Anyway... We are going on a family cruise on the Freedom of the Seas in July and I thought I read somewhere there was a package that you can purchase all of the digital photos that are taken of you on the ship (and a pre-purchase is cheaper) but when I go to the site I cannot really get any info...

Can anyone help!

I have not been on a RC cruise for about 3 years... maybe 4 YIKES!!! Anyway... We are going on a family cruise on the Freedom of the Seas in July and I thought I read somewhere there was a package that you can purchase all of the digital photos that are taken of you on the ship (and a pre-purchase is cheaper) but when I go to the site I cannot really get any info...

Can anyone help!

You can only prepurchase 4-6 weeks ahead of time. You can put in a closer sail date to get an idea of the packages and what the cost may be.

does anyone know if they only list the all prints option are you able to buy the pics on disc onboard or is it not available at all

It all depends on the ship. The best way to find out is to go on to their website and check for your sailing and or ship.

http://www.mycruisephotos.com/RCI/?utm_source=CountdownToCruise&utm_medium=RCILink&utm_campaign=MCP

Edited by CruiseDude_83