Robe use on Norwegian Dawn

glm7777

I understand that in balcony rooms, there are robes for guest use. Anyone have an approx. size for these robes? I'm a full figured gal so a one-size fits-most may be a tad snug for this gal.

Also, we are planning on getting the spa pass - if we chose to, are we allowed to bring our breakfast into the spa area where we can sit quietly away from the crowds?

I understand that in balcony rooms, there are robes for guest use. Anyone have an approx. size for these robes? I'm a full figured gal so a one-size fits-most may be a tad snug for this gal.

Also, we are planning on getting the spa pass - if we chose to, are we allowed to bring our breakfast into the spa area where we can sit quietly away from the crowds?

I've noticed more than once that "one size fit all" is usually "one size fits most". If you're concerned the robe won't fit, bring your own.

The spa is generally a "no food" zone.

The heated loungers? Please, not. ;)

OK keep in mind, I've only visited the Spa on the Star on a tour and really have no want to go there.

So this is just out of curiousity. But why do you say, please don't.

Bringing breakfast into the Spa. ? ? ? :eek:

Into which part, reception? maybe. The heated loungers? Please, not. ;)

Gee, actually I was thinking of scoffing down some eggs benedict while getting my hot stone massage. I figured if I set it up just right I could stuff my face through the little hole in the table where my face will be!!!

Seriously, I was just thinking how nice it would be having a cup of coffee and maybe a pastry while sitting in relative peace and quiet in front of the big windows in the spa, especially if the weather isn't nice enough to sit on our balcony.

The robes that are in NCL balcony cabins or suites, are actually quite large. Like somebody else wrote, I believe it is size XL (men). But if that is too small, then I am certain you can ask the room steward to get you a larger size. They might not have very many in size XXL but I am sure they have some. :)